The digital teacher competition is an opportunity to engage with teachers across Skool Media locations and support learning for them while tactically offering a give back initiative to encourage teachers on the utilization of digital skills needed in the 21st century. The challenge is expected to emerge 18 winners across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
Winners will emerge across three categories: Content, Clarity, and Innovation Design. We will be expected to have three winners emerge from each region.
The presentation is expected to be in PowerPoint with not more that 10 slides and 5-7 minutes voice transcription attached.
Topics of choice are to be developed using NERDC approved curriculum
Selection of Winners
Winners will be selected by participating teachers from the database that will be developed on registration while the entire slide will be transparently opened for all participants to access and vote.
1. Participants will be expected to pick Third Term topics as indicated in the NERDC curriculum.
2. Participants are not allowed to vote for their presentations.
3. Participants are only allowed one vote per category.
4. Winners will be announced as voted by participants.
5. All Presentations would be archived on EduFirst TV and Edufirst.ng’s website.
The initiative is expected to run for 10 days and collation would be done in 24-48 hours
Benefits for winners include:
*Become Skool Media Brand Ambassadors
PLEASE NOTE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
Deadline: May 1st, 2020
For further inquiry, Contact us at 08107440598 or email@example.com
Posted by Odee